Treasures

Treasures

Monday, October 7, 2013

Nesting

Dear Family & Friends,

     I've always loved the creative aspect of feathering my nest.  But more importantly, my goal is to create a comfortable and cozy atmosphere for my family and friends.  Like most people my feathering is done on a budget.

     I'm always re-decorating (over and over again), so what you see today is probably not what you'll see next week!  Many things are projects that my hubby and I work on together.

     So welcome to my home!  Come on in and relax a while.  We live in a three bedroom ranch which is very common in our neighborhood.

     Below is some of the pics I've taken of our sunporch.  I hope you enjoy them and I will be posting more pics of our home soon!

                                                              xo  xo  Betty

1 comment:

  1. I'm very impressed with your style. Fits a lot of people.

    ReplyDelete