Treasures

Treasures

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Favorite place, our sunporch and our shih tzu, Chad

Vintage Chandelier with faux apples on top has
the lighted round base, copper top and four
hanging lights with pink trim glass globes.
My thrifty find at a flea market for $60 and
all lights work.  Just beautiful.
We put one of our hutches on the sunporch for
seasonal decorating.  Two turkey plates on top
shelf from TJ MAXX couple years ago.
All pumpkins from Walmart and
three wheat design cannisters $3 each, thrifty find.
bought 11 of them. 
 
The cooler weather has me organizing the dining  room and kitchen and getting ready for cozy days ahead.  I gained some storage space with the recent changes in my kitchen, and so my cupboard s a little less loaded down, and is easier to change up for the holidays.  I like the idea of changing vignettes so this hutch will get reordered often.  It always seems to take a big sigh when it does!
  
Chad, our 7 mo. old shih Tzu,such a baby!
White pumpkin...these are really pretty in a fall
arrangement, eventhough I didn't think they would be
Rats came from Dollar Tree.  They're cute!
One corner of our sunporch. Beautiful view and
such a cozy place.  Love sitting out here listening
to the rain!
Door from sunporch into the kitchen.  Hanging
basket of sunflowers from Walmart $10, this year.
I'm beginning to like these.
 
Hope you enjoyed your tour of fall & Halloween.
Stay tuned for an inside look at the house!
 
Hope you're having a cozy day!
 
xoxo  Betty
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment