Treasures

Treasures

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Something Wicked This Way Comes



 
I'm beginning to think my house (this one isn't mine)  may be haunted.
Strange things happen here.
Like with my computer.  My blog.  Things get erased.
Feeds that are merely being redirected get lost in cyberland.
 
More frightening  than that are the spirits that come during the night.
Makes you wonder if you really are awake.  The first, a little boy looking terribly in need of help.  Like maybe he had drown or been in a car wreck.  That was so real I was afraid to sleep in our bedroom.  The last, was night-before-last, a tall man and a shorter woman were standing by my side of the bed.  I turned to wake my husband and when I looked back around, they were gone. This has been going on since we've lived here for two months.  At first I wanted to move but that is just not possible.  AS this happens, I will probably tell you about it.  You are certainly welcome to tell your experience in comments below each post.
 
Have a safe nights sleep,
Betty
 
Strange happening this week...
One day this week our electric & phone suddenly went off on a sunny day.
We checked the electric meter...and even though it was RUNNING,
we wanted to know what had happened, so we drove down to the electric company to ask about it.  Everything was fine there.  When we got back home,
miracousley, (sp) the lights were back on!  We thought and thought about it and couldn't figure it out!  Then, a few days later we were talking to our neighbor, he had bought this house for his mother but she lives in Florida.  In conversation, he said, "Mom passed away recently."
My thoughts started churning and I said, "Duke, that was your mother who turned our lights off!"  Since the electric was still running although all lights and phone went out, what else can we think?
We bought a beautiful burlap floral wreath to hang on the sunporch in her memory, a neutral arrangement, so it can remain there.  His mom is the one that had the sunporch added to the house!  And it's our favorite part of the house, as it was hers too!  We plan to decorate it seasonally each month.  At this time, it's fall & Halloween.
 
Let us know what you think?
 
Betty
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment